Providing Excellent Risk-Adjusted Returns
Developing Our Unique Financial Proprietary Model
What is our research process?
- 1Investment ideas are generated based on macro view, government policies and every day's news.
- 2Preliminary research is performed on selected stock with potentials.
- 3After a thorough discussion on the selected stock, the investment team will decide whether it is warrant further research and analysis.
- 4Further research and analysis cover management meetings, site visit, channel checking, industry analysis and financial modeling etc.
- 5Investment decision is made based on the above research and analysis.
- 6Trade strategy is set based on expected return from stocks, trading liquidity, and market sentiment etc.
- 7Stocks in the portfolio are regularly reviewed. Prompt actions will be taken when appropriate.
The professional investment team achieves risk-adjusted return by adhering to the investment procedures and maintaining a diversified stock portfolio. Company visits is one of our core due diligence approaches, it provides an in-depth understanding of the company’s business model, management philosophy, development and growth strategies, as well as industry development. These understandings enable the team to construct and continue with their technical analysis.
The professional investment and research process fully reflects our investment philosophy and enables us to capture risk-adjusted Return.
- Idea generation
- Event Identification
- Preliminary screening
- Industry Analysis
- Product Review
- Financial & Management Analysis
- Site Visit
- Possible Risk
- Investment Decision
- Trading strategy
- Continuous review
- Prompt action